For everyone’s safety, we are asking everyone to follow these protocols :
1. Please limit spectators and time in the building. Leave children at home, if possible.
2. Wear a mask until you enter the field of play.
3. If you are sick or been exposed to the virus, please stay home.
4. Please wait to enter the building through the Front Desk Entrance until 5 minutes before your game and teams stage in the areas shown on the map.
5. Spectators will need to bring their own chairs for seating.
6. Home team wait for the other team to clear the bench area and move directly onto the bench.
7. Away team enter the field through the door nearest your staging area and wait for team to clear the bench.
8. When the game is finished, teams clear the bench areas and promptly leave the field area when your game is done through the door closest to the benches.
9. Promptly exit the building through the lower lobby next to the restrooms (coaches move your team outside if weather permits or into the exit lobby for your post game talks).
10. We have purchased an FDA approved microbial surface agent used in hospitals to treat our high touch surfaces (bench area, spectator area, counters, doors). This is a product that bonds to the surface and kills viruses and microbes that land on it. It is a product that is designed for both surfaces and textiles and when used properly protects up to 90 days even in trafficked areas.
We all want to keep playing soccer and enjoying each others company. We have all done a good job of watching out for each other. Let's keep up the good work.